This website sometimes place small text files, or cookies, on computer or device. Cookies are not harmful to your computer and most websites do this.
Cookies improve your visits to this website by:
- remembering settings, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page
- remembering information you’ve given like your preferred language so that you don’t need to keep selecting options
- measuring how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs
Our cookies aren’t used to identify you personally. They’re just here to make the site work better for you, and you can manage and/or delete these small files as you wish.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage them, visit AboutCookies.org.
||This cookie is set when you view the cookie message at the top of the page for the first time. This prevents further visits to the site showing this message.
||This site may customize content based upon the culture. This cookie is set when you log in and allows us to remember your culture when you revisit the site.
||This site applies a theme that defines the look and feel of the pages you visit, based upon the type of user that you are and program that your are enrolled in. This cookie is set when you log in and allows us to remember your theme when you revisit the site.
||This site may customize content based upon the program, or account, that you are a member of. This cookie is set when you log in and allows us to remember your program when you revisit the site.
||This cookie stores that you have accessed the website using a mobile device. This allows us customize the page layout to better fit your screen.
||This cookie stores a session ID. If you are a registered user of the site when you log in this cookie enables us to retrieve your details. No user details are stored in this cookie.
||This encrypted cookie stores select membership details so that as you move from page to page on this site, we access the correct details from our database. These elements include
- Your membership name,
- Your membership role(s) (like retailer, salesperson, regional director, etc.) so that we include only the information that is pertinent to you,
- Your first name,
- Your last name,
- The reference number of the program, or account, associated with your membership,
- The number of times that you have visited our site,
- The name of the theme that we've used to customize your "look and feel,"
- Your country so that we can customize currency and date formats as needed,
- An internal membership tag, or userkey, that associates your membership with information in our database, and
- An internal reference that identifies the specifc website that you are using.